French Customer Service Coordinator
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours – Office hours, Monday to Friday.
About Your New Employer
- This global company has an office of approximately 360 employees in Athlone and they describe their working environment as super friendly, welcoming and close knit.
- Employees are gradually returning to the offices as per governmental guidelines, at the moment employees are working hybrid (part from home, part going into the office).
About Your New Job
- You will be in the Customer Service department with approx. 90 colleagues in your team, most of which will be multilingual speakers.
- You’ll be communicating with hospitals, clinics and pharmacies by either email or phone using your French and English language skills.
- A wide variety of queries will come in including; quote requests, updates on orders, queries on products etc
What Skills You Need
- Fluency in French and English.
- You’ll need to be a friendly and professional person who enjoys dealing with people and providing them with good quality customer care.
- You’ll have experience of problem solving within a working environment, whether you have experience in an office or hospitality, it doesn’t matter. It’s most important that you can demonstrate that you have the ability to listen to customers and do your best to assist them.
- Confident with using a PC and picking up new systems and databases.
What’s on Offer
- The successful applicant will be offered benefits that include; 24 days paid annual leave, pension scheme of 5%, health insurance, subsidised gym membership, sports and social club.
- Full training will be given, this company has great training plans and can put in the time to get you up to speed and confident before you start to work closely with customers.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- I’ll help you with managing your job hunt, strengthening your CV and if I get you an interview with one of my clients I’ll spend time giving you as much preparation as you need!
- I’ll also be able to provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will also gain access to exclusive jobs that are not advertised elsewhere or with any other agencies.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.