About Your New Employer
- Become part of an Irish- founded global consultancy leader
- You will be part of a company that excels in the capital market industry
- Your will find exceptional growth opportunities
- One of the largest technology powerhouses globally which is expanding rapidly
- The company is committed to building on drive, ambition, and determination
About Your New Job
- You will be part of a team that currently has a presence in London. You will be part of a dynamic team working through EMIR Transaction Reporting anomalies, solving complex problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
- The role will require working with various stakeholders globally, split across various ranks, divisions, and asset classes.
- You will be required to take regulatory and business requirements and translate these into functional technical requirements
- You will write user stories, liaising with developers, product owners and other business analysts across the team.
What Skills You Need
- Ability to think creatively and objectively, make decisions, learn and keep up to date in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Understanding of business principles and best practices
- Understanding of transaction reporting regulation specifically EMIR 2.0 and industry best practices (FIA and ISDA)
- Understanding of finance principles specifically in ETD and OTC derivatives across various asset classes
- Ability to communicate complex problems to gain understanding and consensus.
- Ability to collaborate, build strong relationships with stakeholders
What’s on Offer
You will be offered career shaping experiences, working for one of the most dedicated, driven and diverse companies.
Benefits include pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
If you meet the above criteria apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, call me, Eoin Langdon, on +353 14744613, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.