ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER.
Your new employer is one of the world’s leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing service. Their focus is on helping businesses gain competitive advantage by helping them understand their customers.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB.
Your job as a linguistic expert would see you grow within a team of associate linguistics and contribute to a new and exciting company program. Your key responsibilities in this role are:
- You will be responsible for processing annotate linguistic data as well as identifying and addressing gaps within the annotations.
- You will be responsible for monitoring linguistic data acquisition and curation.
- You will be responsible for using your linguistic expertise to develop and review data during consultations with clients.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED?
To perform this linguistic job, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- A degree in linguistics’ or speech science.
- Native-level fluency in English and in one of the following languages - French/Portuguese/German/Spanish/Italian.
- Experience in prior linguistic roles and experience working with annotating data.
WHATS ON OFFER?
The opportunity that is on offer here is to work with a leading international information provider. This opportunity will offer you the chance to:
- Allow you to use your specialized talents within an organization that is a global market leader.
- Allow you to aid business in both their growth and success.
To take advantage of this opportunity apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Simon Feeney on +353 1 9619717.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SIGMAR
Applying through Sigmar Recruitment comes with a range of benefits:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.