My client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their ever-growing team in Co. Cork.
You will provide QA support to Operators as well as ensuring operating goals & objectives are achieved for the plant!
- Drive & implement process improvements Risk Reductions etc.
- Supervision of the Quality Technicians.
- Provide effective & responsive QA support to Operations to meet their area of objection.
- Support automated line & processes.
- Ensure all process variables & their interactions are adequately defined.
- Drive & implement quality system improvements.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Support & provide functional expertise on quality-related issues.
- Analysis of returns, approval of analysis reports & complaints trends.
- Define process, product & test method validation requirements, prepare and approve of master validation plans, protocols & report approval.
- Review MBR trends.
- Perform internal quality audits.
- Customer complaints management.
- L8 in Engineering/Technology or related discipline.
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment with direct experience in QA environment (ideally GMP regulated).
- Experience in automated/high volume is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / mtully@Sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.