Senior Recruitment Specialist
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours – Office hours, Monday to Friday.
About Your New Employer
- This European company has an office of approximately 85 employees in Sligo.
- Employees will be returning to the office next month and working on a hybrid working model.
About Your New Job
- You will support all hiring in Ireland and will have the responsibility for building a strategic talent acquisition service for the company.
- You’ll provide end-to-end recruiting services and strategic expertise with respect to all recruiting activities.
- You’ll collaborate with hiring managers to implement screening and interviewing practices and guide/coach them through the recruitment process.
What Skills You Need
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience, IT recruitment experience is not essential as full training on this will be given.
- This is a busy job and the successful applicant will need to be self-motivated and eager to learn and grow! You won’t be micromanaged in this role however you’ll have the support of your HR Manager whenever you need it.
- Experience with HR Workday and/or immigration documentation would be great but this experience is not essential.
What’s on Offer
- The successful applicant will be offered benefits that include; an excellent and highly competitive salary, flexible working (9/80 schedule), annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, medical insurance for employee and family, pension and on-site barista (when employees are back in the office).
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- I’ll help you with managing your job hunt, strengthening your CV and if I get you an interview with one of my clients I’ll spend time giving you as much preparation as you need!
- I’ll also be able to provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will also gain access to exclusive jobs that are not advertised elsewhere or with any other agencies.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.