Key Account Manager
Working with one of the fastest growing technology companies offering software solutions for BPOs globally. Due to their growth, my client is looking to hire a Key Account Manager who will build relationships at the top level with their major customers and fulfil the strategic partnership
The successful candidate will understand the customer’s strategic goals and key metrics, deliver a level of contract value and business growth that benefits both the company and the customers.
The ideal candidate must have a successful track record in the software space and a good understanding of the BPO business – and can create, capture and close new business across multiple industries and countries.
• Account Development & Expansion - Strategically manage a portfolio of Key Accounts in the BPO industry to maintain and expand lines of existing revenue creating upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
• Build relationships and research the client environment to understand their strategic goals and key metrics
• Effectively advise and influence clients through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns
• Work closely with the technical teams to create solutions
• Sales Reporting & Internal Relationships - Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities, and account information within the Salesforce CRM.
• Provide accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts and longer-term pipeline outlook.
• Experience dealing with a technical / technology audience, at CxO, SVP and VP Operational level
• 3 years experience with Channel Partners or Enterprise & Government organisations
• Multinational and/or start-up/scaling companies, with international markets
• 3+ years in an account management role with a demonstrated and successful track record of building relationships and closing deals
• Achievement in terms of building new business in a global market space.
Package: Base salary + On Target Commission uncapped (Very Competitive Package)
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.