Digital Marketing Manager
A highly reputable group are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in their Cork office. The successful candidates MUST have strong digital experience, People management and a creative flair.
Competitive salary DOE and bonus.
• Oversee roll out of integrated social campaigns - Digital Marketing, CRM, and E-commerce Projects
• Lead the company’s Social Content Calendars, from campaign concept to content writing, and tailored channel execution, together with the Group Social Media Executive
• Manage the digital presence of company brand - maintaining and updating the website as well as Instagram and Facebook pages
• Lead the marketing campaigns for company
• Deliver the group’s Digital PR and Blogger/Influencer Strategy
• Define an Audience Acquisition strategy to grow followers
• Drive improved Engagement rates and User Generated Content levels
• Achieve Social Commerce and E-Commerce KPIs
• Lead and develop a team
• Nurture Partner Relationships with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and other key digital platforms
• Be the voice of social media for the company providing educational insights and best practices
• Manage photo shoots and video development as well as brand shoots for the company
• Manage Group Marketing Team deadlines as required
• Plan and execute Google, PPC, Meta, Display, Email, and Offline campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/qualifications:
• 3rd level qualification in digital marketing or social media
• Digital expertise essential
• 4 years + experience in similar role
• Experience in people management essential
• Experience of social content creation, publishing, and community management
• Skills in paid owned earned integrated strategies
• Excellent copywriting skills with experience building and analysing reports, as well as utilising data to improve strategies
• Understanding social metrics and business KPI’s in ecommerce
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.