About Your New Employer
- Growing global pharmaceutical company which supplies over 130 countries with pharmacetuical products.
- In Ireland, our client has been manufacturing pharmaceutical products for over 60 years.
- The company is dedicated to putting patients first and are passionate about the work they do.
About Your New Job
- You will be carrying out the review/ approval of relevant batch paperwork.
- Ensuring relevant OOS and OOT investigations are carried out as well as closing CAPA's.
- Responsible for the preparation, processing and filing of relevant laboratory documentation.
- Participation in relevant continous improvement projects.
What Skills You Need
- To apply for this position you need 2 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Packaging/ Batch review experience.
What’s on Offer
- 45-50k base salary with a competitive remuneration package
- Annual bonus, healthcare, pension scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you’re interested in working for an employer who is passionate about the work they do, apply now by “Apply Now” button or contact me, Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 014744692
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.