About Your New Employer
An Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. Expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. This market leader offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets
About Your New Job
• You will be overseing contracts and projects at a high level from beginning to end, including budget, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
• You will be regularly visiting sites to monitor project performance, schedule, and expenditures with project staff, highlighting potential challenges and providing leadership in responding creatively to bring projects in on schedule and under budget where feasible
• You will be reviewing projects for unique challenges that will impact budget/profitability objectives
• Meeting turnover and profitability expectations for delivery of Civil and Leakage solutions
• Ensuring Civil projects are delivered and managed in accordance with project categorisation and delivery models
• Reviewing project delivery against the models to eliminate scope creep, over engineering and excess documentation.
• Overseing resource management function to ensure resources are assigned and utilised in an efficient manner
What Skills You Need
• Primary degree in an engineering discipline.
• Experience in ensuring delivery of a variety of infrastructure projects to public and private sector clients in a busy office and on-site work environment, on-time and within budget.
• Experience in a range of engineering management roles and particularly in the delivery and life cycle management of process automation infrastructure and SCADA platforms
• Previous experience of construction related contracts and projects
• Experience in delivering minor civil projects
• Experienced in formal project management methodologies (PMI or equivalent)
The job duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
What’s on Offer
Strong competitive salary along with benefits such as: a performance related bonus scheme, 3% Pension contribution, Income Protection
Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, Education Assistance Scheme, company vehicle , Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.