About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company, currently ranked in the Top 5 Biopharma companies globally.
- In Ireland, our client has been recognised as the Pharma Industry Company of the Year and is listed in the top 3 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland.
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art site which is a strategic facility in the global network.
About Your New Job
- You will be responsible for carrying out analytical testing while following relevant cGMP regulations.
- Participating in laboratory investigations as well as carrying out root cause analysis.
- Recording relevant reports and other laboratory documentation.
- Regularly promoting an environment of conitnous improvement.
What Skills You Need
- 2 years experience with HPLC or UPLC in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Preferably experience with technical transfer and method validation.
What’s on Offer
- 33-37k base salary with a competitive remuneration package
- Annual bonus, healthcare for yourself & family, competitive pension scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you’re interested in working with one of Ireland leading employers, apply now by “Apply Now” button or contact me, Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 014744692
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.