About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting MedTech company based in Co. Galway. This company are innovative, customer focused and encourage initiative from all of their staff. This company distribute products worldwide.
About your new job:
This is a Permanent role to join an amazing team and company!
As the Senior Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for
- Freight management of shipments
- Inventory management
- Supplier management.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain or related discipline.
- 5+ years previous Logistics Coordinator experience.
- Material flow and warehouse operations knowledge.
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and intercompany transactions.
- Knowledge of tariffs and commodity codes.
- High level of excel and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Eager and driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer:
- An opportunity to gain invaluable experience and progress your career.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Hybrid working options available.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.