About Your New Employer
An Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. Expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. This market leader offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets
About Your New Job
• You will be managing the revenue performance and growth of the Services function in-line with business strategy and targets.
• You will be establishing and implementing goals, policies, procedures and performance indicators for an integrated nationwide service operation.
• Planning for the transition from a primarily reactive service model to a contracted, scheduled maintenance model.
• Working with our customers to transition from reactive services based on un-planned incidents towards a planned, preventive maintenance approach, asset life-cycle management and capacity management.
• Developing new services offers based on the range and life cycle of installed base assets
• Implementing effective incident management and service request processes based on best practice.
• You will be implementing effective problem management and resolution process to ensure accurate and complete problem definition, best practice troubleshooting techniques to determine the root causes of problems.
• Managing services resources to ensure the team is adequately resourced with the correct mix of skills and experience levels
• Implementing well defined development plans to include appropriate training.
The job duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
What Skills You Need
• 10+ years in managed services organisation.
• Third level technical degree
• Experienced in the use of data driven continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma.
• Excellent knowledge of tools/systems used to manage and support operational environments.
• Have experience in leading selection and implementation of enterprise-class service management suite.
• Experience with CRM/ERP systems required including experience with incident and contact management systems.
• 7+ years previous experience in a customer facing role providing a high level of technical support.
• Demonstrable ability to lead a large, dispersed team and guide & mentor the team members.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
What’s on Offer
Strong competitive salary along with benefits such as: a performance related bonus scheme, 3% Pension contribution, Income Protection
Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, Education Assistance Scheme, company vehicle , Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.