PROJECT ENGINEER JOB – KILDARE
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in tool installation and has been in business since 2009.
- They currently employ 350 people worldwide.
- They offer a clear and concise career ladder with huge scope for progression into a management role.
- Our client was awarded a Platinum Award (100/100) for Health and Safety in 2020.
About Your New Job
The project involves the unloading, movement and installation of Intel’s processing tools.
- The tools arrive into the loading docks and are carefully transported into the clean rooms.
- You will be providing regular structured reporting to the Project Manager in relation to all issues and progress.
- You will be assisting with ensuring all works, within and without the clean rooms, are carried out in a safe, clean and efficient manner while complying at all times with the client’s relevant standards, policies, rules, procedures, quality and permit to work systems.
- You will be monitoring of the quality of the installation on site to ensure effective implementation of “right first time” technical delivery of project output.
- You will be liaising with and developing good working relationships with managers / personnel.
What Skills You Need
A relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or any similar course.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a mechanical/pharmaceutical environment.
- The ambition to learn and progress within the industry.
What’s on Offer
A permanent job with huge scope for progression into a managerial role.
- Opportunity to work with the global leaders in tool installation.
- World class training and development.
- A salary of €45,000 - €55,000 depending on experience.
- Clear call to action
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now"
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
If you are an engineer and are interested in this job, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly @ COMalley @ sigmar . ie
If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00-€55,000.00 per year
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.