Are you an experienced Process Engineer in turnkey solutions based industry? We are currently seeking individuals to join a leader in the industry in Co. Cork.
About Your New Employer
Our client is a privately-owned process engineering company based in Co. Cork. They design, manufacture, installs and distributes specialist process equipment and systems for the manufacturing sector across the biopharma, pharmaceutical, beverage, food and dairy industries.
About Your New Job
- Leading and managing large process skid (projects or multiple concurrent small-medium process skid (equipment) projects.
- Customer and project stakeholder management
- Commercial (contract, price), schedule and quality performance on projects.
- Coordination of engineering across process, mechanical, electrical and automation disciplines
- Material and subcontractor procurement and coordination
- Support to commissioning of process systems
- Support to ensure that all Health, Safety, and Quality policies are correctly adhered to by all team personnel
- Provides support to the preparation of pricing/quotations.
What Skills You Need
10+ years Process experience in the Biotechnology, Beverage/Brewery, or Dairy industries
- A degree, or higher, in mechanical or chemical engineering
- Proven track record in the design/procurement/fabrication/commissioning of biotechnology process equipment (e.g. CIP, chromatography, filtration etc).
- Turnkey solutions experience is a must.
What’s on Offer
- Highly competitive salary with a bonus scheme.
- Life insurance
- Chartership fees
- Relocation package (if outside of Ireland)
Contact Jakub on +353 21 2359 140 or email@example.com to discuss the role further or discuss any other opportunities.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.