About Your New Employer
- This well known Galway company has been in business for over 40 years.
- Their products are stocked in supermarkets across Ireland and they are a household name.
- They have recently acquired another well known brand and are growing in market share.
About Your New Job
- In this role you will be in charge of Operations for the Galway and Offaly plant
- With nine direct managers reporting into you, the overall employee headcount is approx 250
- As well as looking after the day-to-day operations, you will also be involved strategic growth projects
What Skills You Need
- At least five years experience in a similar role either in operations or production
- Strong people management skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to work for well-known, stable company with an excellent brand name
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Majella Slevin on 091 455 300
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.