Incident Management Advisor - Dublin - 6 month FTC - €45-55,000
About your new employer:
- One of the leading Financial Service providers in Ireland!
- Established in 1973
What you will be doing:
- You will provide all IT and Business departments with a high quality Incident Management process.
- You will manage all channels for staff to escalate high impacting incidents – JIRA, phone & mailbox
- You will monitor Incident SLAs, KPIs and EWIs
- You will assess all Major Incidents against Regulatory Reporting Guidelines
- You will produce Service Reports for Senior IT Management and business
- Provide out of hours on call Incident Management Support
What you will need:
- 2 years’ experience in an Incident Management role or Third level qualification in an IT related discipline
- ITIL V3/4 certification
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Experience of working the banking sector is also an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
What's on offer:
- €40-55,000 DOE
- 6 month FTC
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Click "Apply now" or contact Rachel on email@example.com / 021-2359145 for more information
Or if this role isn't quite what you're looking for, but you're looking for something similar, get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.