Our client in the healthcare services indsutry in Dublin 1 are hiring a payroll analyst.
Ensure all payroll related activities are processed accurately and in time for the monthly payroll runs.
• Support monthly payroll reviews for quality and accuracy, including financial reconciliations.
• Assist in the submission of all payroll related returns to the Revenue Commissioners and CSO.
• Support the accurate and timely payment of monthly expense claims.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with HR, payroll team leader and all other stakeholders.
• Deliver on agreed service level agreements against key performance indicators as required and requested by payroll lead.
• Support ad-hoc payroll reporting as requested to support the wider business and engage on payroll related projects.
• Address all employee queries as they arise, in a discrete and professional manner.
• Support payroll lead in the management of all internal and external payroll audits.
• Demonstrate Vhi Values and support behaviours in all aspects of your work Customer Satisfaction
• Ensure all outgoing payroll and staff expense related payments are processed on time and accurately
• Respond to staff queries accurately and in a timely manner Excellent Analytical skills • Assist in identifying process improvements, ensuring lean business approach Commercial Acumen
• Ensure financial control and accuracy
• Assist in maintaining up-to-date processes, procedures and work instructions Interpersonal and team leadership skills • Flexibility. • Effective communication • Continuous improvement and development. • Payroll qualification (IPASS preferred).
• 2+ years’ experience within Payroll or Finance Function in a large organisation.
• Previous experience using payroll systems, Core (desirable).
• Understand taxation of employer paid benefits.
• Strong team player.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong initiative.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and take ownership of role.
• Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
• Operate with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity.
• Ability to accurately and efficiently analyse information.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Highly motivated, self-starting individual.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.