PRODUCT OWNER - CONTRACT - DUBLIN
Our Financial Services client is looking for a Product Owner to join their team for an initial 6 month Daily Rate Contract Role.
About your new job
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define business requirements and associated epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Optimize the value of work the scrum teams perform
- Participate in short-term and long-range grooming sessions with the scrum teams
- Ensure that the scrum teams understand items in the product backlog to the level needed
- Attention to detail and being able to explain the complex in simple terms
- Act as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
What skills you need
- In-depth functional knowledge of Treasury Payment applications
- 2+ years of experience operating as a Product Owner (or equivalent)
- Strong ability of gathering and understanding the requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
What’s on Offer
- A 6 Month Daily Rate Contract Role - with a likely view for multiple extensions
- €500-600 / day
- The opportunity to work on an exciting project with a Top Financial Services Client
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.