About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Medical Device client based in Co. Galway. This position has come up due to continuous growth in the Galway site. This company is a leading manufacturer of Medical Devices.
About your new job:
This is a contract role (24 months) to join an amazing team and company whilst gaining invaluable experience!
As the Product Development Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing and remediation of current products to ensure MDR compliance. You will have excellent knowledge of design control and medical device product development.
- Liaising with various departments to form a project team and ensure all requirements are considered.
- Working with MDR to analyse regulatory standards.
- Maintaining required design documentation with QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Consider cost implications, design manufacturing and capacity in all decision-making processes.
- Development and commercialisation of new and improved product offerings.
- Risk analysis, product specification, test method development to ensure product to design transfer.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years relevant medical device product development experience.
- Experience in application of MDR requirements in medical device development.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Join a company and become a huge part of saving people’s lives.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.