About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Medical Device client based in Co. Galway. This position has come up due to continuous growth in the Galway site. This company is a leading manufacturer of Medical Devices.
About your new job:
This is a Permanent role to join an amazing team and company!
As the Process Development Engineer, you will become part of the product development team focused on processes to ensure efficient transfer to manufacturing.
- Work with project leaders, operations, and R&D to understand requirements.
- Execute risk assessments, process specification and process qualification (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Define drawings, BOM’s and routers to ensure that product design is translated to Manufacturing.
- Interact with junior engineers within the R&D department and offer guidance.
- Select and develop vendors, materials, and technologies to ensure process design is meeting all expectations and requirements.
- Consider cost implications, design manufacturing and capacity in all decision-making processes.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years relevant process development experience.
- Knowledge of medical device materials and processes.
- Knowledge of Solidworks and 3D modeling.
- Experience in process development, validation, and statistical analysis.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Join a company and become a huge part of saving people’s lives.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.