We are currently seeking an experienced Manager with background in FMCG sector to join Irish leader in food production.
- Leading the HACCP team and assist in the delivery of the HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Assisting the Site Technical Manager in delivering and maintaining the required standards.
- Support the Operations team on day to day activities.
- Liaise and provide support to the customer and suppliers as required.
- Liaise and provide support to DAFM as required ensuring all documentation and sampling requirements are achieved.
- Lead site audits, customer visits, supplier visits, and visits from regulatory bodies.
- Undertake hygiene, GMP, fabrication, foreign body, glass audits, internal and external systems audits.
- Coordinate non-conformance findings.
- Review and implement Technical Systems, procedures and practices and recommend changes for improvement and alignment.
- Develop and review Technical related procedures, toolbox talks and recommend changes for improvement. Develop and deliver Technical training programs as required. Coach and mentor junior members of Technical team.
- Attendance, actions, review and improvement opportunities from RACI, EPD, Specification Review and Management, Pre-Production, First Production, Technical acceptance tests, NLAF requirements.
- Approve artworks, update and approve legal label information as required.
- Manage, approve and issue product and raw material specifications, internal product specifications, customer specifications.
- Manage QC team, working hours, holidays and Perfast.
- Assist in the management of the pest control system, report findings and assist in solutions.
- Troubleshoot any Technical issues and assist all teams in delivery of the required standards and projects.
- Food Science/Food Technology qualification or related would be a distinct advantage
- 4 + years' post-graduate experience in the FMCG sector with exhibited knowledge and proficiency working with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong technical background and knowledge of Industry Food Standards, i.e. GFSI (BRC, IFS, ISO) and Food Service and Retailer Codes of Practices.
- Certifications an advantage including Internal Auditing, Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, HACCP, TACCP
For a confidential discussion on this position, please reach out to Jakub on 021 2359 140 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.