About Your New Employer
- Your new employer are an Early Stage contract research organization (CRO)
- World wide Pharma Organisation with over 18,000 employees across 20 different countries.
- You will be based in their state of the art facility in Dublin.
- Their Microbial Solutions business group has a comprehensive portfolio of endotoxin testing, microbial detection and microbial identification products and services is unlike any other, and has been purposefully designed to meet the complex and ever-changing needs of the industry.
About Your New Job
- Assist in setting up the analytical methods like endotoxin testing, microbial detection and microbial identification
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
What Skills You Need
- Sc. or BSc in a relevant science discipline (e.g. biochemistry, biotechnology or biology)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Analytical techniques experience essential.
- Endotoxin testing experience.
- Bioburden experience.
Apply now by sending your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie or click the “apply now” button and apply online.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.