Financial Accountant - €60-65K - 11 Month Contract - Remote
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join leading financial services company in Dublin on an initial contract.
- Complete the daily/weekly/monthly accounting, reporting and oversight to support the financial accounting and reporting processes
- You will produce monthly bank reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies.
- Assist finance team with month end analysis to assist with the review and validation of financial results.
- Investigation of issues affecting financial and regulatory reporting, documentation of issues and concluding on new or improved controls required.
- Actively assist finance manager with process/systems improvement projects.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Fully qualified accountant ideally with 1 years PQE (Will consider straight big4/top10 with funds/insurance clients)
- Experience of US GAAP or IFRS would be an advantage but is not essential
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
To apply now for this financial accountant position, contact Eanna Greally in Sigmar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.