A Global Top 50 Accountancy firm are currently on the look out for an Audit Manager for their Limerick office
- Oversee the preparation of audit file by trainees and completion of the more high-risk sections of the audit
- Escalating potential audit issues to audit directors
- Act as a point of contact for various internal and external parties including administrators, investment
managers, board of directors etc.
- Training and supporting team members in their development
- Assisting directors and partners on ad hoc audit and regulatory advisory projects
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in working in a large audit/financial reporting environment (Big 4 or top 10 experience a plus)
- Experience in the financial services industry distinct advantage
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.