About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Medical Device client based in Co. Galway. This company put people are the heart of everything they do and are expanding their site daily with new people!
About your new job:
This is a Permanent role with excellent salary and benefits on offer.
As the Senior R&D, you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Develop technical capabilities and expertise
- Lead engineering design, development of new and existing products.
- Translate designs from proof to concept.
- Support manufacturing and quality groups with product cost/quality and product performance.
- Provide clear and regular technical direction to personnel assigned to a project
- Conduct tests utilising existing test protocols, or develop new ones as needed and generate related written reports.
- Identify, evaluate, manage, and provide guidance to suppliers.
- Develop hydrodynamic and fatigue test methods and characterisation techniques to evaluate performance of prototypes.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- 6+ years R&D engineer experience.
- Prior mechanical/biomedical engineering experience.
- Prior experience with design and development of valve prostheses and associated processes.
- Technical Project lead experience.
- Team orientated with excellent communication and cross collaboration.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Join a company and become a huge part of saving people’s lives.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.