Looking for a Project Coordinator for a global Medical Device company. The role will be based in their Galway plant which employs over 4,000 people and makes medical devices that enable people to live better and longer.
About the Project Coordinator job:
- You will be supporting a team of around 15 project managers
- Your main duties will be managing, tracking and issuing POs and monitoring cost and expenditure
Managing day to day payments
Helping to prepare project budget forecasts
- Previously project experience especially working on costs and budgets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Confident preparing and delivering presentations
Whats on offer:
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to work for a global company that is helping to change lives
If you are interested in this Project Coordinator job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.