Great opportunity for an Inside Sales representative to work for a leading IT company which provides infrastructure solutions to companies around the globe. The Irish office is based in Galway but this Inside Sales Representative job will be fully remote but you will need to be able to attend meetings and trainings in Galway city.
About the Inside Sales Representative job:
- You will be part of a team of seven Inside Sales Representatives based in Galway
- The main part of the job will be processing, updating and tracking sales orders.
- You will also be providing support to the Sales Representatives who are on the ground.
- Previous experience supporting a sales team and processing orders
- Ability to work independently and be self-sufficient
- Good organisation and time management skills
Whats on offer:
- Excellent base salary with good benefits
- Continuous training and development
- Be part of a enthusiastic and friendly team who all have great tenure with the company
If you are interested in this Inside Sales Representative job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.