About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Medical Device client based in Co. Galway. This company put people are the heart of everything they do and are expanding their site daily with new people!
About your new job:
This is a permanent job opportunity.
As the R&D Tissue Engineer, you will be responsible for some of the following:
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources for assigned projects.
- Document testing and methodologies in support of regulatory filings.
- Manage equipment calibration and qualification.
- Leadership of departments including management of project execution, laboratory spend and inventory.
- Develop and implement actions to establish tissue testing.
- Provide training, technical guidance and trouble shooting
- Support R&D, manufacturing, and quality groups for improvements to existing products in the areas of quality enhancement, product cost and product performance.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years industrial experience in tissue development, tissue testing or materials development.
- Experience in application of analytical techniques, including various forms of spectroscopy (NMR, IR, UV-Vis), separation techniques (HPLC, GC), thermal analysis (DSC, TGA), viscosity and osmolality determination, and water analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with strong ability to interact with cross functional team.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Join a company and become a huge part of saving people’s lives.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.