About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company, currently ranked in the Top 5 Biopharma companies globally.
- In Ireland, our client has been recognised as the Pharma Industry Company of the Year and is listed in the top 3 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland.
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art site which is a strategic facility in the global network.
About Your New Job
- Partner with the site teams to identify EHS training needs and develop and deliver programmes to meet these requirements
- Provide coaching and guidance on EHS programme requirements to all employees
- Drive and deliver continuous improvement in EHS performance to ensure we are building for a successful future
- Maintain a clear understanding of EHS legislative requirements and new developments taking place in relation to regulatory requirements and best practices
- Develop and support comprehensive EHS hazard identification and risk control programmes
- Drive compliance with the company IPC licence by sustaining the emission limit monitoring programme and identifying and leading initiatives to meet licence conditions
What Skills You Need
- Third level degree in EHS or Science with at least 3 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Professional membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) is preferred
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment is required
What’s on Offer
- Excellent base salary with a competitive remuneration package
- Annual bonus, healthcare for yourself & family, competitive pension scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you’re interested in working with one of Ireland leading employers, apply now by “Apply Now” button or call me, Ryan Malone on + 353 894770713
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.