Senior HR Generalist
Location: Galway City Centre – you’ll have the opportunity to work from home as well as in the office, potentially it would be 3 or 4 days in the office and 1 or 2 days WFH.
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours – This Senior HR Generalist will be required to work office hours, Monday to Friday.
About Your New Employer
- This well established Financial Services company encourages approachability amongst their Senior employees and it is important to them that HR operates an open door policy.
- This is a standalone HR role, reporting into the General Manager.
- There are approx. 110 employees on site including 70 within operations and 40 in a 24 hour call centre.
About Your New Job
- You’ll be supporting the full recruitment process including job adverts, shortlisting of candidates, organising interviews and reference checking etc.
- You will take the lead on handling employee disciplinary proceedings, investigations and other formal meetings.
- You’ll liaise with an external payroll company to ensure that all records are accurate.
- You’ll help to coach, manage and support staff to help them with reaching their full potential within the company.
What Skills You Need
- 5 + years HR Generalist experience
- Open and approachable, it is important to this company that you can forge good working relationships with employees at all levels
- CIPD accreditation or a HR qualification
- Good experience of working with Irish employment law and applying it within the work-place
What’s on Offer
- 20 days annual leave (with increases with service), pension and free EU travel insurance and vehicle breakdown assistance. The offices are open plan (with an office for this HR Generalist for privacy reasons) and there is a canteen on site.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a small business unit (which is also part of a larger global organisation), you’ll work closely with Senior Management and have the opportunity to make HR decisions and make this role your own.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- I’ll help you with managing your job hunt, strengthening your CV and if I get you an interview with one of my clients I’ll spend time giving you as much preparation as you need!
- I’ll also be able to provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will also gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.