UX/UI Designer – Permanent – Dublin / Remote
About Your New Employer
- A multi-award-winning provider of digital marketing services for the global online gambling industry.
- The Group was founded 15 years ago and has positioned itself as one of Europe’s primary affiliate marketing companies, leading the way in responsible player acquisition across the regulated, global online gambling industry.
About Your New Job
- As the UX/UI Designer you will Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- You will Create wireframes, clickable prototypes and high fidelity mockups with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma etc.
- You will Produce and deliver the design deliverables within multiple projects within a platform.
- Work closely with team members and other teams such as SEO, Content and Product to ensure a collaborative approach to design
What Skills You Need
- 3+ years’ experience and proven track record of user-centered & results-driven UX/UI Design.
- An understanding of iGaming and experience with affiliate, comparison shopping websites.
- Strong knowledge of design applications and Jira.
- Experience using Agile methods to deliver solutions.
What’s on Offer
- Salary of 40 – 50k per annum.
- Comprehensive private Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible work environment and home office available
- Home office allowance
- Gym & Leisure Allowance
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Jay Matthews on +353 1 4744705
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.