Do you want to be part of a team that is driven by making improvements to people’s lives?
Do you want to work with a diverse workforce where viewpoints are welcomed and encouraged? Then this might be the role for you!!
My client is looking for a Microbiologist to join their ever-growing team in Co. Cork.
You will be supporting the establishment, validation, qualification & ongoing support of pharmaceutical cleanroom and all associated test programmes, provide support to operations, ensure goals and objectives and achieved and play a key role in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing microbiological monitoring programmes.
- Author, review & approve microbiological procedures, protocols, and reports.
- Support validation & engineering qualification activities.
- Provide support & technical expertise..
- Take the lead and provide direction in areas relating to the sterility assurance of the product.
- Ensure that microbiological systems and documentation remain current and in compliance with regulatory standards and corporate requirements.
- Evaluate quality events to ensure compliance with CGMP and quality standards.
- Support root cause analysis, product impact assessment and CAPA while ensuring timely and effective actions are implemented and conducted.
- Level 8 in Microbiology or related discipline.
- 3+ years experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry & GMP manufacturing with specific experience in Microbiology function would be desirable.
- Process Validation, Risk Management, CAPA experience is also desirable.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / mtully@Sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.