Science / Engineering Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Job - Galway City (Remote Working Options Available!)
About Your New Employer - Sigmar Recruitment
- Sigmar are Ireland's Largest organically grown recruitment consultancy with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Tralee and Athlone
- We are an extremely collaborative, forward-thinking agency with a family friendly feel and a genuine passion for what we do
We have team of 150 exceptionally talented people who have immense pride in their purpose
We have won over 50 awards for recruitment excellence and workplace culture
We became part of French recruitment company Groupe Adéquat in 2018, with 250+ offices in 5 countries
About Your New Job
This is an excellent opportunity for a recruiter to join a high performing Life Science and Engineering Recruitment Team in Galway where your focus will be on building and maintaining strong candidate pipelines for the multiple open roles on this particular desk
- Focus on recruiting for permanent Science/Engineering positions with world leading Biopharma, Pharma and Medical Device clients across the West, North West and Mid West Ireland
- Proactively source and pipeline candidates for open and future roles using standard and creative techniques
- Creatively advertise jobs and develop your own personal brand
- Build excellent candidate relationships and ensure quality of service and candidate care
- Liaise with key clients and supply candidates as well as market insights
- Become an expert in your field, becoming the go to person for recruitment in your discipline
- Engage in interview preparation with candidates
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment process ensuring a superior candidate experience
What Skills You Need
- 1 years’ experience in a recruitment agency (A Senior Recruiter can fit this position too and if you don't have any experience but like the sound of it, do get in touch!)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - you really need to be a people person..
- Organisational and prioritisation skills - it's a busy job!
- Innovation - able to think outside of the box and come up with new ideas when it comes to talent attraction and sourcing
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position with a structured and clear career progression path - Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Principal Consultant, Executive Consultant, Team Lead etc.
- Chance to work with a high performing team who are friendly and supportive
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission up to 40% and no thresholds !!! There is definitely lots of money to be made...
- Pension, healthcare, and excellent internal & external training and development programmes
- Regular company wide incentives and bonuses
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options available (when you are in the office, we have a fantastic view of the Galway Docks and an unrivalled city centre location!)
- Regular social events in Ireland and abroad!
- If you’re interested in a recruitment career with Sigmar in Galway - apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button or call me, Sarah Hayes on + 353 91455301
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.