Seeking an experienced and highly motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leader in container cranes. The successful candidate will work as part of the design department and will be responsible for ensuring product designs and standards are met
- Establishment and layout of design solutions for container cranes products and their components.
- Preparation of detailed production drawings and their associated material lists.
- Liaise with personnel and sub-suppliers / sub-contractors ensuring that designs component fabrication and components quality produced conform to the standards required.
- Visit site from time to time as requested by management to improve the knowledge and understanding of company Container Crane products
- Managing and supervising the installation and commissioning of products and services.
- Maintenance of the design database, ensuring that all design drawings and concepts are centrally stored.
- Preparation of manuals for products.
- Training of new and existing employees within the design department.
- Participate in handover to client and customer training.
- A third level qualification in Mechanical / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience, ideally in Mechanical / Structural design of steel fabrication structures.
- High level knowledge and experience in 3D design packages and related technologies.
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a fast paced operational setting.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.