Inside Sales Engineer (IT) / Cork (remote options) / €50,000 / Permanent / Full-time
About Your New Employer
- Founded in 2005
- Industry leading Cybersecurity platform
- Over 7,000 customers
About Your New Job
- You will understand customer requirements and integrate company solutions into the customer’s environment.
- You will present technical information about products and services, and conduct product demonstrations.
- You will manage all phases of product evaluations including installations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFP’s and RFI’s and the technical development of company partners.
- You will work independently and team collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- You will articulate the importance of Data Security and evangelize the company as the leader in the Data Security market to end-users of all levels.
What Skills You Need
- Fluency in English and one or more of the following: Dutch/Flemish, Italian, Spanish, French, and German.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year College or Technical School OR equivalent experience.
- Experience with Linux, Office 365, Access Control, and NAS devices
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive level technical decision makers.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft software including operating systems and Active Directory.
- Understanding of security hardware and software.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to €50,000
- Generous benefits
- Remote work
- Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button, or contact Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 4744622
- Or, if this job isn't quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.