About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Medical Device client based in Co. Tipperary. This company put people are the heart of everything they do and are expanding their site daily with new people!
About your new job:
This is a permanent job opportunity with excellent progression opportunities and can be based fully remote! 20% travel involved.
As the Functional Lead, you will support Supply Chain (MM WM) projects within global IT operations team.
- Support roll-out and implementation of new business applications and functionality within the SAP MM, PP, WM, EWM, QM and PM space.
- Lead multiple product activities
- Demonstrate technical leadership by staying current on new technologies.
- Communicate impediments, escalate issues, and manage timelines and action items.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with IS services (database, data center, servers, desktop, networking, security).
- You will be the primary technical and functional owner, which includes configuration / development, enhancement, documentation, and support of MM/WM/EWM SAP projects.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 8+ years of SAP MM, WM/ EWM implementation experience
- 3-5 years full cycle implementation in SAP MM
- Understand the integration with various SAP modules like MM, SD, CO, PP, PM, WM and FI.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Join a company with excellent progression and L&D opportunities.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.