Are you an experienced SAP Quality Management Analyst looking for a new opportunity?
About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an exciting Medical Device client based in Co. Tipperary. This company put people are the heart of everything they do and are expanding their site daily with new people!
About your new job:
This is a permanent job opportunity with excellent progression opportunities and can be based fully remote! 20% travel involved.
As the SAP QM Analyst, you will be the primary technical owner, which includes development, enhancement, documentation, and support of SAP QM processes and system functionality.
- Work closely with project team to assure timely solutions.
- Understand quality master data and configurational experience for SAP QM.
- Leading multiple projects
- Support roll-out of new business applications.
- Liaise with the SAP team
- Create and maintain all required technical documentation per IS methodology and processes.
What skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 8+ years of SAP QM implementation experience
- 3-5 years full cycle implementation in SAP QM
- Understand the integration with various SAP modules like MM, SD, CO, PP, PM, WM and FI.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- Amazing benefits and salary on offer.
- Join a company with excellent progression and L&D opportunities.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.