A fantastic opportunity to join a multinational financial services group seeking a part-qualified accountant. This is a newly created position within the finance team in West Dublin that has come along due to continued growth and success.
- Ensuring the books and records of the legal entities supported by the group are prepared accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis in the general ledger.
- Recurring journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and monthly balance sheet and P&L analysis that is presented to business partners.
- Ownership of legal entity accounting responsibilities including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory returns and monitoring of compliance deliverables
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns (corporation tax provisions and VAT filings)
- Preparation of business unit monthly finance reports and collaboration with business partners to ensure accurate reporting
- Participate in the annual audit process including preparation of annual audited financial statements and providing requested external audit support
- A part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with knowledge of accounting standards including IFRS and US GAAP
- Familiarity with IFRS financial statements
- 1 year of relevant accounting experience preferred
- Ability to work on multiple areas/projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and various groups
- Experience with, or demonstrated ability to learn, complex financial systems and multi-dimensional reporting tools (e.g., Oracle, Essbase, OBI, Power BI)
Apply below or for more information please contact David at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.