My client a leading consulting firm in Dublin/ Belfast have requirements for experience consultants from a Big 4 / consulting firm to join their expanding team
- Working with clients across our focus sectors; government; health, utilities; transport; financial services; and telco to consistently deliver exceptional client service;
- Working as part of a team to ensure that all project deliverables are managed to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring that project plans, project logs and project budgets are managed effectively;
- Delivery of major project/programme activities, including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Working directly with clients on a regular basis to help create innovative insights and solutions to meet their needs;
- Integrating data to inform insights by sharing technical, sector and market knowledge in their area of expertise.
- Solving business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming;
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in a management consulting or similar advisory role in industry or the public sector
- Approximately 5 Years or more Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, programmes and transformations,
- Ideal candidates will have multidisciplinary experience including project management, business process design, testing the solution and end user training.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes;
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2® or PMP, are desirable.
- Additional areas of interest include: process improvement, agile methodologies and business case development.
For more info send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.