My client a leading consulting firm in Dublin are setting up a new consultancy division and looking to recruit managers with a strong consulting / business transformation background. Within these roles you will be involved in growth planning), macro-strategic planning, commercial effectiveness and transformation design
- Demonstrate strong commercial experience in your chosen industry environment e.g. Agri-food, Consumer goods, Construction, Technology, pharma/life sciences
- Create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems;
- Create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and facilitation skills with an ability to succinctly and creatively present robust and evidence-based messages for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals;
- Be experienced in creating impactful thought leadership for use in business development, engagement delivery, etc
- Drive improvements in business processes, you will serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management and make sure that project teams understand and comply with guidelines.
- 5 Years within industry, consulting firm, Big 4 accounting firm
- You will be experienced in delivering in complex private sector environments e.g. Agri-food, Consumer goods, Construction, Technology, pharma/life sciences etc;
- A proven track record in delivering a suite of strategic planning and business transformation consulting services;
- A network of strong, trusted relationships in the Irish private sector
- Senior stakeholder management
- Proven track record in business development;
- Strong academic record including a third level degree.
For more info send an updated cv to Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.