My client a leading Accounting firm is currently expanding its consultancy division and is recruiting for roles at all levels. Im keen to speak to Managers who have been involved in finance, digital transformation projects, system implementation projects for large multi-national clients
The team are involved in a number of key projects including the following
- Finance Operating Model Transformation
- Business Performance Management (BPM) including Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting; and Management Reporting
- Digital Finance Transformation– i.e. ERP, BPM, RPA, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Blockchain and AI
- Global Business Services
- Develop in an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Deliver high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- A minimum of 5 years experience delivering change in a Finance function environment – gained either from prior experience in consulting or through a track record of delivering change/transformation projects in industry
- Strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a finance/accounting, business or project related area
- ACCA/CIMA and/or PMP/Prince2 qualification an advantage
- Knowledge - SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, Oracle ERP, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, Tableau, Blue Prism,
- Process improvement experience in one or two of the following areas:
- Transactional processing: Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Record to Report
- Financial planning and analysis: Budgeting/Planning and Reporting
- Experience delivering business change in one or more of the following areas would be expected:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations including active participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of finance and accounting
- Business Performance Management (BPM) implementations including active participation in planning, business case, and design phases – as a subject matter expert in the area of financial planning and analysis
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.