DevOps Engineer – Permanent – Ireland / Remote - €75,000
Sigmar is looking for a DevOps Engineer for one of our key clients to work on a number of greenfield projects.
What you will be doing:
- Support, maintain and develop the overall infrastructure as code.
- Participate in day to day monitoring, operation and support of the infrastructure, applications and users.
- Leverage AWS cost explorer to provide good cost effective solutions.
- Collaborate with engineers to provide manageable CI/CD for data products
- Implement AWS disaster recovery and backup strategy
What you need:
- Experience in managing infrastructure using terraform
- Experience in EC2 configuration using Ansible
- Knowledge of CI/CD tool such as Jenkins / Github actions
- Knowledge of creating, deploying and supporting serverless solutions on AWS
- Knowledge of Serverless Framework beneficial
- Knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, Lamabda, S3, ECS, ELB, API Gateway
- AWS certifications (preferred)
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744705
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.