One of the largest professional services networks in the world is looking for Consultant on all levels to support their strategic transformation projects in the Life Sciences space!
As a Consultant, you will be focussed on project delivery, supporting clients from through a number of transformation methodologies.
It is a permanent position with great suite of benefits including pension, healthcare, and annual leave starting at 22 days!
- Demonstrate intellectual strength and flexibility to understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution
- Provide rigorous analysis from relevant and accurate datasets to drive fact-based decision making
- Support the delivery of challenging transformation projects
- Strong interest and commitment to developing and delivering leading edge solutions for clients
- Contribute to impactful thought leadership for use in business development, engaget delivery, as well as marketing to build company's profile
- Demonstrate strong presentation and facilitation skills with an ability to succinctly and creatively present robust and evidence-based messages
- Develop and produce high quality output against project objectives and meet tight deadlines
- At least 3+ years’ experience with a consulting firm or in industry
- Third level degree
- A proven track record in delivering a suite of strategic planning and business transformation consulting services;
- Experience in consulting with emphasis on the delivery of business transformation offerings e.g. transformation programme design, cost reduction, strategic planning
- Experience of client/ customer facing roles with evidence of stakeholder engagement/ communication success;
- Involvement in sales and/or business development;
All remote until Christmas, after you will be allowed to work remote but it's client/project dependent.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.