A multinational retail group in North Dublin is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join its finance team. This is an excellent opportuntiy for AP professionals with 1-3 years experience to join a fast growing company in the retail industry.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
• Managment of the end-to-end PO process for the business including raising PO and assigning POs to suppliers
• High volume invoice processing.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Uploading payment files to Bank.
• Review and report on bank account activity.
• Manage business direct debits including health insurance payments, phone bills, office bills etc.
• Manage the petty cash process.
• Complete physical banking activity including visiting offsite banking premises.
• Proficent in Microsoft Office – especially Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of Bank Pay, Cloud Financials and banking systems would be an advantage but not essential.
• Strong commucation skills and good attention to detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.