Looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a global leader in innovative IT, managing and leading high complexity pharmaceutical projects in county Cork!
- Managing projects throughout the project life-cycle to ensure that projects goals, budget and schedules are met.
- Managing spend on assigned projects – initial estimation to forecasting to financial close-out ensuring a continual focus on cost awareness.
- Performing cost benefit analysis to support justifications and business cases for new projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to meet customer expectations and in line with IM standards
- Monitoring progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate electronic and paper documentation & filing systems to ensure that all project documents are filed during project execution and safely archived following project completion.
- Ensuring that good Project management practices are utilised and aligned with customer’s needs from requirements gathering, through design and execution.
- Managing project changes and ensuring all are captured, documented and assessed.
- Generating IT change controls and driving their closure in a timely manner
- Responsible for direct supervision of vendor engineers and contractors as required.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Project Engineer/ Manager in a Global Pharmaceutical or equivalent type industry
- Experienced in leading projects from Design to Qualification
- 3rd Level Degree qualified
- PM qualification preferred
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.