Senior Manufacturing Engineer
About Your New Employer
You will work for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans
About Your New Job
- Lead technical improvements and you will transfer and implement processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility
- provide ongoing manufacturing support to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output and cost
- develop and implement appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 Degree (240 credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 6+ years relevant experience.
- People management experience is essential for this role.
- Strong project management experience is required also.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.