About Your New Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Offers a competitive compensation package
- Working 4 days a week
About Your New Job
- Support and lead staff selection, performance management and employee reviews, to ensure that a level of consistency is achieved and maintained in these areas
- As the leader of a large team on site, constantly acts as a champion of the companies’ values and act as a key decision maker / next point of contact in the absence of the Operations Manager
- Develops his/her team to maximize individual and team wide potential and highlights any training or specific development needs.
What Skills You Need
- An Engineering or Business degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a production supervisor ideally within a Medical Device or regulated environment.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.