Permanent Accounts Payable Job In North Dublin
An international company who have their Irish office in Santry, North Dublin have a permanent job vacancy for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a great job opportunity for someone with 1-5 years AP experience.
In this role you will receive excellent benefits which are typically stronger than the average benefits package including a bonus, pension, and 24 days holiday. There will be a long-term hybrid work from home option.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
• Manage the end-to-end PO process for the Oxendales business including raising POs, assigning POs to suppliers and reporting/monitoring progress.
• Managing invoicing.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Scanning direct debit invoices to Bank Pay.
• Uploading payment files to Bank.
• Review and report on bank account activity.
• Work closely with Commercial Finance partners in the UK to reconcile various budgets.
• Manage business direct debits including health insurance payments, phone bills, office bills etc.
• Manage the petty cash process.
• Complete physical banking activity including visiting offsite banking premises.
• Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of Bank Pay, Cloud Financials and banking systems would be an advantage but not essential.
• Good communication skills and a sharp attention to detail.
• A flexible, can-do approach is essential.
If you are interested in finding out more about this job opportunity, please apply with your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.