FP&A Manager | 80k
My client, a professional services company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a FP&A Manager. Ideal candidates will be qualified and have 5+ years PQE. Previous FP&A experience is a must.
- Preparation of weekly operational reports
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of annual and semi-annual plans and forecasts
- Introducing and enhancing commercial procedures to maintain and improve financial performance.
- Building partnerships and strong relationships within the Business
- Supporting the month end billing process,
- Other ad-hoc activities arising based on business needs.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Previous FP&A experience is a must.
- Will be a confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
For a confidential call please contact Graham on 01 4744642 or to submit your CV into this role please email Graham Crone @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.