Do you thrive on managing teams and projects?
Our South Dublin based organisation is looking to hire a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for administration, coordination, and overall delivery of set project. This may include tasks around change management, people management, and some event management.
As a Project Manager your duties will include:
- People management - providing leadership, support, and motivation to teams along with managing workload and monitoring progress
- Project management – designing project plans, tracking and monitoring all aspects of ongoing and upcoming projects, and developing new long-term project ideas
- Event management – supporting, planning, and assisting in the coordination of major company/client events
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and external contractors
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations and administration including monthly project reports, resource planners, preparing presentations, reports, documents, and correspondence
- Minimum 3+ years’ Project Management experience
- Change management or events management experience beneficial
- Background in Education / NGO / People focused organisation – preferred
- Relevant third level qualification
- Exceptional communication, initiative, drive, interpersonal, and ICT skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise tasks and competing demands
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €40 - €46k DOE
If this sounds like your next job, please send your CV to Sinead at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call (01) 4744671 to learn more about this opportunity.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.